Adjust Your Facebook Settings
Social Media allows us to reach thousands of people with our message and vision. In order to maximize your reach and exposure, make sure you have the following Privacy settings in place:
A. CHANGE FACEBOOK SETTINGS TO PUBLIC:
Step 1: On the blue tool bar, click on the upside down arrow in the upper right hand corner of Facebook
Step 2: From “SETTINGS,” click PRIVACY on the left hand side of the screen.
Make sure to have your privacy set to PUBLIC
Who can see my stuff? PUBLIC
Step 3: Click on FOLLOWERS on the left hand side of the screen
Make sure you have your follower preferences set to EVERYBODY
Follower Comments: Who can comment on your public posts? EVERYBODY
B. Properly Linking Instagram to Facebook
1. On Facebook, Go To >>>> Settings
2. Left Side of Screen Click >>>> Apps
3. Find and Select >>>> Instagram
4. Click >>>> Edit Settings
5. Under 'App Visibility and Post Audience,' select Public
6. Hit 'Save' and you're all set!
C. Tagging Settings
Step 1: Go to Settings
Step 2 Select "Timeline and Tagging"
Make sure the following are set:
Who can add things to my timeline?
- Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline? ON
How can I manage tags people add and tagging suggestions?
- Review tags people add to your own posts before these tags appear on Facebook? ON